Custom Swim Plugs
A mold impression is made of the ears to allow a snug and comfortable fit. Turnaround time between mold and delivery is about 10 business days. We also do carry factory pre-made molds. Prices range from $10 to $100.
Sample custom plugs are shown to the right. They come in all different colors that YOU get to pick!
Custom Hearing Protection
Although many options are available, sometimes inadequate protection is obtained from over-the-counter options due to comfort, size, and/or sound leakage. A custom mold impression would provide the best comfort and fit resulting in the best hearing protection. Turnaround time between mold and delivery is about 10 business days.
Musicians Filtered Earplugs
Hearing protection, yet allowing for faithful pitch awareness and minimal sound distortion.
Custom Earmolds for iPods, Cell phones, Headsets
Custom earmolds for comfort and snug fit
Assistive Listening Devices and Technology
These include infrared loop systems for TV and radio, amplified phones, personal body-worn amplifiers, and FM systems. Prices range from $150 to $2000. An example of a Sennheiser infrared system is shown to the right.
Batteries and Other Hearing Miscellaneous Products
We sell replacement batteries for all hearing aid products as well as provide repair services. Please ask if you have any questions.
Related Blog Articles
- People DO Suffer Hearing Loss After a Loud Concert
- Am I a Candidate for the Bionic Ear???
- Hearing Aid versus Hearing Amplifier, What's the Difference?
- Hearing Loss Helped Thru Music Therapy
- How Good is the Sound With a "Bionic" Ear? [Audio Simulations]
- 60/60 Rule to Avoid Hearing Loss Due to Loud Music
- Hearing Protection and NRR (Noise Reduction Rating)
- Kissing the Ear Can Cause Permanent Hearing Loss
- Hearing the Same Sound at Different Pitches (Diplacusis)
- Sudden Hearing Loss Can Be Due to Erectile Dysfunction Medications (Cialis, Viagra, etc)
- Temporary Hearing Loss in Children May Lead to "Lazy Ear"
- Noise Charts as It Relates to Hearing Damage
- Noise Hyper-Sensitivity in Kids
Related Articles Readers Have Viewed
Any information provided on this website should not be considered medical advice or a substitute for a consultation with a physician. If you have a medical problem, contact your local physician for diagnosis and treatment. Advertisements present are clearly labelled and in no way support the website or influence the contents.