Our Office is Actively Recruiting an Audiologist
None available at this time. But we are looking for one!
If you are an audiologist, please fax us your resume with cover letter to 540-347-5224.
Our office is looking for an audiologist with at least a Masters or AuD degree to join our practice.
Primary duties include performing:
- Hearing tests on patients (pedatric and adult)
- VNG, VEMP, ABR, OAE, ECoG
- Ear molds for hearing protection
Interest in hearing aid dispensing, checks, and repairs also important... but not essential as hearing aids will play only a minor role in this practice. Diagnostics is the more important skill here.
Practice hours are Mon - Thurs: 8AM - 4:30PM, Fridays 8AM - 11:30AM. (Yes... you will always have Friday afternoons off!)
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
Pay will be commensurate with experience and comparable for Northern Virginia.
Certification & Licensures
- Active (eligible) Audiology and Hearing Aid license in VA
- 1-2 yrs of clinical experience preferred but not required; New graduates welcome to apply
Ability to Commute/Relocate: Warrenton, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Fauquier Ear, Nose, and Throat Consultants, PLC, Warrenton, VA
- Started in ? - present
Professional Affiliations and Certifications (pending)
- American Board of Audiology (ABA) Certified
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- American Academy of Audiology - Fellow
- Licensed Audiologist, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Board Certified Hearing Aid Specialist, Commonwealth of Virginia
For services provided by our audiologist, please click here.