Fauquier Audiology and Hearing Aid Services
Office: 540-347-0505 | Fax: 540-347-5224
Audiology and Hearing Aids: 540-316-0588
Comprehensive Hearing & Audiometric Evaluations (More Info)
- Free Online Screning Hearing Test
- Free Online Hearing Loss Simulator
- Hearing Testing from Birth to Adult
- Newborn Hearing Screening and Follow-up
- Otoacoustic Emmission Testing (OAE)
- Auditory Brainstem Response Testing (ABR)
- Tone Burst Auditory Brainstem Response (TB-ABR)
- Bone Conduction ABR Auditory Brainstem Response (BC-ABR)
- Auditory Steady State Response (ASSR)
- Electrocochleography (ECoG)
- Central Auditory Processing Evaluations (CAPD)
Hearing Aid Services (More Info)
- Hearing Aid Evaluations and Consultation
- Hearing Aid Dispensing
- Advanced Digital and Wireless Hearing Aid Technology
- Aural Rehabilitation Counseling
- Hearing Aid Service and Repair
- Hearing Aid Accessories and Batteries
- Resources for Parents of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children
- Electronystagmography (ENG)
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potentials (VEMP) for Meniere's Disease
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Counseling
- Canalith Repositioning
Hearing Conservation (More Info)
- Custom Swim Plugs
- Custom Hearing Protection
- Musicians Filtered Earplugs
- Earplugs for Hunters
- Custom Earmolds for iPods, Cell phones, Headsets
- Assistive Listening Devices and Technology
Related Blog Articles
- What is Asymmetric Nerve Hearing Loss
- Am I a Candidate for the Bionic Ear???
- Hearing Aid versus Hearing Amplifier, What's the Difference?
- Hearing Amplifiers That Work Almost as Well as More Expensive Hearing Aids
- How Good is the Sound With a "Bionic" Ear? [Audio Simulations]
- Hearing Protection and NRR (Noise Reduction Rating)
- Hearing Loss Helped Thru Music Therapy
- People DO Suffer Hearing Loss After a Loud Concert
- Hearing Loss May be Caused by Aspirin, Tylenol, and NSAIDS
- How Loud is it Where You Live?
- 60/60 Rule to Avoid Hearing Loss Due to Loud Music
- Kissing the Ear Can Cause Permanent Hearing Loss
- Hearing the Same Sound at Different Pitches (Diplacusis)
- Hearing Loss Can Can Accelerate Brain Volume Loss
- Sudden Hearing Loss Can Be Due to Erectile Dysfunction Medications (Cialis, Viagra, etc)
- Temporary Hearing Loss in Children May Lead to "Lazy Ear"
- Why Don't Hearing Aids Help Everyone With Hearing Loss?
- Noise Charts as It Relates to Hearing Damage
- Noise Hyper-Sensitivity in Kids
- Loud Noises Can Cause Heart Problems (Not Just Hearing Loss)!
Any information provided on this website should not be considered medical advice or a substitute for a consultation with a physician. If you have a medical problem, contact your local physician for diagnosis and treatment. Advertisements present are clearly labelled and in no way support the website or influence the contents.